Wednesday 12 June 2013

Eeek~

So, I have failed already at trying to write a chapter a week in advance, and to post every Monday. But almost a week late, and I am updating a new chapter. It's probably a good thing I don't have very many readers yet, while I try to get into the rhythm of writing in between uni and what not. Hopefully, I should be getting a new laptop at some point soon, which means that it'll stop freezing up so frequently, and I'll be able to write more, easier. Apart from that, the reason I didn't end up writing another chapter on Ivory this week is because I started another side project. Hopefully, I'll post a tid bit at some point, and if readers get interested I'll start selling it, but for now, that is a side project.

As for this posting every Monday, and maintaining sites... It's hard, not gonna lie, sometimes you think, "I should do it..." and then other things pull you away and once again the thought is forgotten until you finally find the peace of time to get up and maintain the things getting out of hand. Such as this blog and my writing. Yeah yeah, I know, suck it up , Princess, *sighs* Oh well, the chapter is up, I'm working on the 7th chapter currently and am about halfway through, which is pretty sloppy and I'll have to try and make it up reasonably quickly and work on the 8th chapter also, but for now, enjoy the new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment